Currently being sold at an Introductory Price of £499.99 and has an RRP in other parts of Europe of 599.00 Euros
Whether your requirement for a Folding Bike includes a frenzied commute in the City, or an unhurried hour exercising beside the canal, the Takashi Take 7 will suit you admirably. The Nexus 7 speed Internal Hub Gear keeps things clean and with no possibility of the chain derailling you'll never get your fingers dirty again trying to coax a chain back onto the sprockets . Designed in Holland the Take 7 has an excellent component package at a price that makes the competition gulp.
Bike is supplied with Mudguards, Rear Aluminium Carrier and Stand.
- Speeds 7
- Suggested Rider Height 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")
- Max. Rider Weight 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Frame Aluminium with VISEGRIP TECHNOLOGY
- Fork Steel
- Handlepost FORGED Adjustable Height
- Handlebar 6061-T6 ALLOY, FLAT
- Grips Ergonomic
- Saddle Comfort
- Seatpost 34 mm x 580 mm ALLOY, FORGED ALLOY CLAMP, MICRO ADJUST
- Seat Clamp Turtleneck Type
- BRAKES Brakes ALLOY, V-BRAKE, Tektro
- Brake Levers Alloy Tektro
- Front Hub Quando Q-release type
- Rear Hub Shimano Nexus 7
- Spokes Silver STAINLESS STEEL
- Rims Black 20" x 1.5" ALLOY SINGLEWALL, GROUND SIDEWALLS with wear line
- Tyres 20" x 1.75" Schwalbe Citizen Puncture Resistant
- Gear Shifter Shimano Nexus 7 Twist Shift Crankset FORGED ALLOY 6061 ARMS, Single CHAINGUARD, 52T
- Rear Sprocket Shimano 18T
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge Sealed Unit SQUARE TAPER W/ BOLT
- Chain Rustless type 1/2 1/8"
- Pedals Resin FOLDING TYPE
- Kickstand/Support Bracket ALLOY, SINGLE, CENTER MOUNT Adjustable
- Clip System Magnetic Disc and Plate SYSTEM
- Mudguards SKS Chromoplastic with Stainless hardware and flaps
- Rear Carrier Aluminium fitted with Led Rear light.