Bicycle Frame Features:
· Premium paint finishes and detailing.
· Cro-mo 4130 track frame and fork, double-butted at the seat post for extra strength.
· All new premium Vintage design CNC Crank Set.
· 700c 40mm Deep V rims with a front sealed bearing wheel hub.
Electric Hub Key Features:
· Battery and motor contained in lightweight 3.2kg hub.
· Hub motor is 250W assisting the rider up to 25km/h.
· Battery can be powered to full capacity 2-3 hours, simply plug the charging cable into a power source.
· Motor assistance activates once the bike reaches 5km “As soon as you stop pedalling, the motor will stop pushing”.
· Bluetooth connectivity links the hub to your handlebar remote and phone so you manage your hub settings through the bit-ride app.
· Re-charge the battery as you ride by pedalling backwards to activate the regenerative braking system (KERS).
In-built GPS system
Electric Hub Technical Data:
· Rate Power 250W
· Maximum torque 40Nm
· 29.2 Volts
· Rated Capacity 5300 mAh
· Energy 154.8 Wh
· Weight 3.2 Kg
Hub: Zehus Generation 2
· Operating Temperature: -20 degrees to +70 degrees
· Storage temperature: -40 degrees to +60 degrees
· Charging Temperature: -20 degrees to +60 degrees
· Degree of protection: IP54
· Voltage Input 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
· Output voltage 31.2V
· Charging current 1.5A
· Charging time 3 Hours
Available via all cycle to work schemes, for more info on potential savings, click here.
Frame: Cro-mo 4130 Track Geometry
Forks: Cro-mo 4130 Track Profile
Crank: Quella Premium Vintage CNC Aluminium 44T
Pedals: Wellgo Platform
Gear ratio: 44T/16T
Rear Electric Hub: Zehus
Front Hubs: Joytech sealed bearing
Rims: Quella 40mm Deep-V Double Wall CNC Braking Surface
Tyres: Kenda West 25c
Brakes: Radius Dual Pivot Calliper
Handlebars: Quella Premium Bullhorn with 31.8 Bore
Stem: Quella Premium 90mm reach
Saddle: Quella Premium Varsity Body Geo Comfort Saddle
Seat Post: Micro Adjust 27.2
Headset: Quella CNC Sealed Bearing
Stand Over Height: 28.5″ 51cm, 30″ (54cm), 33″ (58cm), 34″ (61cm)
Weight inc Electric Hub: 13.9 kgs (51cm), 13.9 kgs (54cm), 15.2 kgs (58cm), 15.2 kgs (61cm)
Voted best e-bike by The Strategist Magazine (Price has risen since this review)