The 2022 MiRiDER One has been carefully crafted using a combination of advanced technology, superior style, and quality components. If you are looking for a fun, great value and beautifully designed electric folding bike that is packed with features… look no further.
- Boasting the latest sinewave controller, the MiRiDER One feels smooth, responsive and powerful. The high quality 250w rear hub-motor assists when pedalling up to 15.5 mph.
- MiRider have also included a thumb throttle which provides electric assistance up to 4 mph (when not being pedaled) and doubles up as a boost button up to speeds of 15.5 mph (when being pedaled) for those steep hills or windy days.
- Performing superbly in any urban environment, the MiRiDER One’s rear shock absorber and medium-width Schwalbe tyres provide a consistently comfortable ride that’s guaranteed to keep you smiling ride after ride.
- The innovative frame is die-cast, breaking away from the traditional welding process to create a streamline chassis with a slick, enviable design. Renowned for its sturdiness, the frame is made from aircraft grade magnesium alloy, making it impressively lightweight whilst offering great shock and corrosion resistance.
- Compact folding in seconds
- Weld free magnesium alloy frame
- Weight (including battery) 17.2 kg
- Samsung battery
- 45 mile range*
- 2 year warranty*
- 2-3 hour charge time
- Electric pedal-assist up to 15.5 mph
- 250 watt rear hub motor
25% more Torque
5 power settings
- Thumb throttle (unassisted to 4 mph) plus boost (assisted up to 15.5 mph)
- Rear suspension
- Cable disc brakes
- Telescopic seat & handle bar stems
- Intergrated front light
- IP65 waterproof electric system
- Puncture protection
* Range dependent on rider weight, weather conditions and terrain.
* Register Warranty with MiRider to receive 2 years Warranty (Otherwise one year only)
Giving you serious style points, the innovative frame is die-cast, breaking through the traditional welding process to create a streamline chassis with a slick, enviable design. Renowned for its sturdiness, the frame is made from magnesium alloy, making it impressively lightweight whilst offering great shock resistance.
The MiRiDER One feels both smooth and responsive and the option of pedal assist and a twist throttle make this a versatile electric bike. Performing superbly in any urban environment, the bike’s rear shock absorber and medium-width tyres provide a consistently comfortable ride that’s guaranteed to give you smiles for miles.
Using the LCD multi-function display, you’re able to select between 3 power settings, to suit your riding style and how much assistance you need - for more power and less pedal! You can also keep track of your speed, distance, battery level and whether the LED headlight is on or off.
The high quality battery combined with the new efficient motor means you can ride even further with the MiRiDER One 2021; expect an assisted range of up to 45 miles.
The battery itself has a 7 ah capacity and is manufactured using genuine Samsung cells. It is neatly concealed within the main frame, leading to great weight distribution and balance. If you need to remove the battery to charge it separately, or to switch it out on the go, access can be quickly gained when the bike is folded and it comes complete with a lock for security. Now the 45 mile range is of course dependent on the rider’s weight, the weather conditions and the terrain met on the ride, as well as the relative effort the rider puts in. MiRider managed 45 miles on a recent journey in ideal conditions with some pedalling on power level one on the downhills and flat when cruising at a comfortable speed.
||Geared brushless rear hub motor
||250 W (UK legal limit) with 40 nm of torque
|Pedal Assist Top Speed
||25 km/h or 15.5 mph (UK legal limit)
||LG 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells
||36 v 7 Ah
||Removable and lockable (chargeable inside or off the bike)
||up to 64 km or 40 miles (based on power level 1, average pace, rider weight and even terrain)
||25 degrees maximum (based on average rider weight)
||2-3 hours (using 42 v, 2.0 A UK charger supplied)
||Multi-function LCD back-lit
||Sine-wave Torque Simulation KT Controller compliant with all UK legal parameters.
|Dash board readouts
||Speed (km/h or mph), distance travelled ODO/trip (miles/km), battery % level, pedal assistance level, Led headlight (on/off)
||Full integrated magnesium alloy
||Front/rear mudguards, Front LED light, rear reflector, folding pedals, kickstand & stabiliser wheel, wheel magnets for secure folding, adjustable folding strap & battery charger.
|Folded & Unfolded Dimensions
||770*430*680 mm / 1340*575*1100 mm
||Front and rear Clarks CMD-24 disk brakes
||Rear spring damper
||Schwalbe Road Cruiser Green Compound K-Guard with with reflective side walls 16”x1.75”
||16” wheels with aero rims and a MiRiDER designed 1 piece front hub
||KMC e-bike specific
|Total Approximate Weight Fully Equipped
|Maximum Recommended Rider Weight
||152 cm - 195 cm / 5'0 - 6'4