A consummate urban professional, the eSPEEDER 400 EQ pairs a sporty feeling and sleek flat-barred frame with the almost invisible assistance of a hub drive motor to deliver the ultimate do-anything fitness machine. The low-drag motor design means it's easy to pedal over the assistance limit, while the 250 Wh internal battery will help support you on hills, even if you've loaded up the standard-fit rack. Lights, mudguards a kickstand a lock help keep you and the bike safe, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, smooth shifting drivetrain offer benchmark control.
Our normal SPEEDER is all about urban and fitness efficiency that combines fast-rolling tyres with a straight handlebar set-up and powerful disc brakes. Our eSPEEDER follows in exactly those footsteps only with a super neutral MAHLE ebikemotion X35+ rear hub motor and internal 250 Wh battery to give an extra bit of climbing or 'catch up' speed when the legs get a bit tired. You can even use an externally mounted 208 Wh MAHLE Range Extender to boost range. The stylish appearance combined with the more upright riding position and fast-rolling 700c wheels makes the SPEEDER the perfect urban and commuting bike for everybody looking for a sporty assisted city bike.
- MAHLE ebikemotion X35+ hub motor gives natural feeling assistance
- Triple butted aluminium frame with built-in 250 Wh battery
- Sleek 'normal bike' silhouette and low weight
- Smooth Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain and hydraulic brakes
- Fast-rolling 700c wheels with comfortable 40 mm tyres
- Comes fully equipped with guards, rack, lights and kickstand
More detail on the Merida website.