This is a very impressive Folding e-Bike. Beautiful to behold, easy to collapse and a very neat folded package and is held together by the best catch we have seen on a folding bike. It benefits from a low step-thru and is powered by a Belt Drive Bosch Active Plus Motor combined with a 500wH battery giving an unusually long range for a folding bike. Not the lightest, but we can confidently say it's one of the best folding e-bikes out there.
Video (Price has risen since KTM made the first video)
- Frame: Macina Fold 20" Alloy6061 IGH belt- PT500Wh Bosch Gen.3 / T-9300
- Colour: Orange
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Shimano 8 Speed Hub Gears
- Front Fork: Macina Fold 20" Alloy6061 PM-disc
- Mudguards and Rear Rack
- Lights: B& M 50 Lux front incorporated. With standlight.
- Battery: Bosch PowerTUBE 500Wh
- Motor: Bosch ACTIVE PLUS Gen.3 - 25km/h / 50Nm
- Display: Bosch PURION LCD Display
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus 20 x 1.75 Very Puncture Resistant Tyres
- Grips: Ergon GP1 short w/o Barend