Shimano 8 speed Cassette 11 - 30 Teeth suits Dahon Speed P8, Jetstream P8, Mu P8, etc Shimano, Sram, Neos Compatible. Advantage on a Dahon fitted with Neos Derailleur Rear Mech is that it puts slightly less strain on the mechanism - though if you really need the low gear on a 32T standard system, it might be best to stay with it.
- High quality 8-speed cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Gearing gives a low 30T sprocket making it easier to climb even the steepest of hills
- Sprockets are cut away to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring