- A Brompton Electric bicycle provides assistance when you need it, flying up hills or a on long journey for example. You can choose the level of assistance to suit your riding style.
- Brompton Electric folds to a compact package so you store it safely inside your home or workplace.
- Accepted on trains, trams and metros; an electric folding bike you can take anywhere with you. Fold up and jump on the train. Unfold and make your next meeting. Use your Brompton Electric bicycle to hack the city’s transport network and make it work for you.
- Feel unstoppable in the city with the Brompton Electric bike. Fly up hills. Feel like every ride has a tailwind. See more. Do more. And arrive fresh, and on time, every time.
- The battery (2.9kg) separates with one click from the lightweight electric bike (13.7kg for 2- Speed bike) making it easy to carry, even on stairs.
- Fold up and store your electric bike safely inside. Unclip the battery and charge at home, the office or on the go. Designed by world class engineers to fit all the technology and power needed into a small, lightweight and portable package.
- The 300Wh battery means you can maintain 15mph with ease and fly through the city on your electric bike. With a range of between 25 and 50 miles from one charge (dependent on user and conditions).
- Smart sensor technology on the e-bike knows when to assist you. Ride up hills, into the wind and fly between meetings; always arriving fresh.
- The system was designed together with Williams Advanced Engineering, combining their technical Formula E expertise to develop an electric bike motor that meets the complex demands of a Brompton. Smart sensor technology knows when to assist you. Customise your ride settings and track your mileage and service history using the Brompton Electric app.
Watch some of the reactions from the first Brompton Electric test rides.
Initially, the Brompton Electric bike will be available in two colour options, black or white, while the choice of gearing will be 2-speed or 6-speed. The folding electric bike has M type handlebars and three different seat post options. You will be able to choose your specification later in the process.
All of the electric bikes will come with the standard battery bag, which has a pocket to fit your essentials or your charger. However, you can also add upgrades to your selection. We are offering a commuter battery bag that has room for your larger items like a laptop as well as the power supply and more. There is also a fast-charger option, reducing the charging time by up to 50% so you can get on the road quicker if you're ever running low.
We now have a limited stock of the Brompton E-Bike available on a first come first served basis
We have a Brompton Electric demonstrator available to try. Ring us to book your demo ride. Tel no. 01666 822330
Please note: You are required to bring along your own photo ID (driving licence or passport) and bank card for any trials of the Brompton Electric Bike, failure to provide your valid proof of identity will mean you will be refused your ability to test ride.