Brompton Bicycles must be picked up instore. If you purchase online, this will reserve the bicycle. Collection is from Malmesbury, Wiltshire, United Kindom.
Inspired by the Brompton Junction store located in Amsterdam’s 9 Straatjes, Nine Streets Edition sports the never before seen, special fade finish. The effect is a 2-tone fusion of Red and Blue lacquer which is created using a manual process that leaves a unique finish on each bike, meaning no 2 bikes are the same. Brand new Nine Streets bikes are handcrafted in London. The M6L model comes with 6-speed gear and a M Type handlebar, perfect for a comfortable upright riding position.
Nine Streets is produced in the Brompton factory in London and features a special fade finish and black componentry. Each bike is handmade with the highest quality craftsmanship to create the Nine Streets unique finish. -
- Model: M6L Nine Streets Edition
- Handlebar Type: M
- Gears: 6
- Mudguards: Mudguards fitted
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: 2-tone fusion of Red and Blue lacquer
- Extremities Colour: 2-tone fusion of Red and Blue lacquer
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Seatpost: Standard (we can usually provide alternatives)
- Lighting: Shimano Hub Dynamo
- Saddle: Brompton Standard
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer