We only stock the largest battery option 14aH to give a reasonable range.
Designed as a companion for the masses! Oxford adopts a swooping low-step frame and extensive handlebar & saddle adjustment to not only broaden rider versatility, but also allow each rider to find their perfect riding stance which is essential for commutes & lengthy adventures.
What about the drive system? Sitting within the rear wheel of the bike sits a punchy 250w motor which is powered by the rack integrated 14Ah Li-Ion battery. The bike appeals to city commuters and rural adventurists alike! Power assistance mode & battery life can be monitored & altered using the handy LCD handlebar mounted display.
To further refine your ride, Dallingridge have included a 6 speed Shimano gearing system with Revoshift indexing. Find that harmonious combination between your gearing & the power assistance to find that efficient sweet spot! Supported by mechanical disc brakes front & rear, with a few handy goodies in the form of full mudguards, a kickstand, and rear luggage rack.
Urban or rural, commuting or touring, the Oxford 20″ Electric Folder will do it all.
- Frame: Swooping Low-Step Folding, Alloy, 13″
- Fork: Zoom Suspension Fork, Alloy
- Motor: 250w 36v, Rear Hub
- Battery: Rack Integrated – 14Ah 36v
- Display: LCD, 3 PAS Modes, Handlebar Mount
- Gearing: Shimano Tourney 6 Speed, Revoshift
- Brakes: JAK Mechanical Disc, 160mm
- Handlebar/Stem: Alloy, Height Adjustable, Folding
- Mudguards: Colour Coded, Steel
- Wheels: 20″ City, Brushed Alloy, 36H, CNC Surface
- Tyres: CST City Tyre, 20×1.75″
- Extras: Kickstand, Mudguards, Rear Rack, Chainguard
- Weight: 20KG