Picture shows the Loop wheels in the correct colour, the Mu Frame is shown in black but WHITE is supplied. THE specification below is correct but the picture is not.
Bargain price as the wheels alone cost about £800.00.
This bike is a Dahon Mu 9-speed Derailleur Gear with Hub Brakes. This bike features the new Loopwheels that you can read about elsewhere. (now mostly used on wheel chairs - but a great quality product) This has the effect of transforming the Mu into a suspension bike that rides like a dream. If you want to be different - this is the bike for you - wheels like you've never seen them before. We suggest you explore the loopwheels website to get a grip on what these wheels are about. If you thought all aluminium 20" wheel bikes with narrow high pressure tyres ride harshly - think again, this bike will prove you wrong.
- Colour: White
- Speeds: 9
- Suggested Rider Height: 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")
- Max Rider Weight: 105 kg (230 lb)
- Frame: PA Series, 7005 butted aluminum alloy, custom-drawn Sonus tubing, Lattice forged hinge, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies
- Fork: Dahon SlipStream, Puro U7 aluminum, double butted tubing
- Handlepost: Radius , forged aluminum, black. Fixed Height for a quick fold.
- Handlebar: Aluminium flat bar black
- Grips: BBB with integral bar ends.
- Saddle: Biologic Aria
- Seatpost: Dahon Deluxe Black
- Seat Clamp: Dahon Turtleneck clamp
- Front Brake: Sturmey Hub Brake (integral with Loopwheel set)
- Rear Brake: Sturmey Hub Brake (integral with Loopwheel set)
- Brake Levers: Dahon Aluminium blade
- Front Hub: Sturmey Hub Brake (integral with Loopwheel set)
- Rear Hub: Sturmey cassette type(integral with Loopwheel set)
- Spokes: N/A Carbon Loops (integral with Loopwheel set)
- Rims: Aluminium Special (integral with Loopwheel set)
- Tyres: Dahon Continental Sport Contact 85 psi,
- Shifter(s): Microshift twin lever 9 - speed
- Crankset: FSA Tempo 53T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminium folding
- Clip System: Magnetix system